in Bill's garden
|Jeanne Rae Crafts|
Jeanne's Quilting Too!
The next State
Flower block for 2011 isn't really for a state at all - it's the American Beauty
Rose for the District of Columbia. This rose is very fragrant with colors ranging
from deep pink to medium red. We've now featured flowers for all 50 states plus
District of Columbia so starting next month: another Canadian provincial flower.
You've asked for it, now it's available! The State Flowers 1
pattern features directions for twelve 12" pieced blocks: Red Clover/Vermont,
Magnolia/Louisiana & Mississippi, Peach Blossom/Delaware, Sunflower/Kansas,
Pinecone/Maine, Dogwood/North Carolina & Virginia, Rose/New York, Peony/Indiana,
Sagebrush/Nevada, California Poppy/California, Scarlet Carnation/Ohio, Early Blue
Violet/Rhode Island (an all new block!). Watch in the coming months for 3 more
State Flower block patterns plus one for Canadian Provincial flowers.
- See a quilt just finished for my 18-year-old grandson,
Big & Bold Stars in the Virtual
- See the latest in the Guest Gallery, a beautiful Vermont Posy Patch quilt, from Peggy.
- A Tenth Anniversary gift to you! It's been a pleasure building this site since 1998 and meeting so many wonderful quilters. The very simple, very quick Giant Star Quilt is perfect for donation quilts, as my guild is doing. Enjoy!
Flower patterns galore!
Cottage Garden Path Birthday Blossoms
- More flower patterns! Cottage Garden Path Quilt and Birthday Blossoms Quilt are both patterns that include 12 full size flower designs each. See our Pattern Page. You'll find eight more patterns with a flower theme as well as several other fun designs.
Rexy's Quilt and Emma & Jenny's Little Placemats
- See some of my family's youngest creative quilters in the Family Gallery.
- Hawai'i is one of my favorite places on earth. View a selection of scenery from the island of Oahu at the More Hawai'i! page.
- See more chip carving by my talented Dad, Bill Mackay in the Family Gallery.